Fur and Feather outing postponed

Unfortunately not enough people signed up for either of the dates for the above, and it was therefore not economically viable to book either date. I suspect the reason is that a lot of people would be on holiday during August. However, September might be a better bet. Let me know if you would like me to try and arrange a date in Sept or Oct.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *